Starting up in business can be a daunting prospect, with budding entrepreneurs all too often left to fend for themselves.
At Upminster Chartered Accountants, we will help you to cut through the red-tape and support you at a crucial time in the life-cycle of your business.
Bring us your business ideas and we'll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner. We can also help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC)
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements.
As part of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales’ Business Advisory Scheme, we offer businesses a free advice session with a Chartered Accountant.
To help even further, Upminster Chartered Accountants offer a free company incorporation to start-up businesses, should that be the best route forward.
To arrange an initial consultation, please contact us today.